About me

My photo
As defined by my occupation, I am a computer technician. I also love life and have a restless curiosity about new things. I am constantly amazed by the insight and creativity of others.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

How socks get lost!... Captured on video!

Instead of doing apartment cleaning, cooking, and other mundane stuff, I spent the day having fun with a new stop motion app that I got for my iPad... I love stuff like this. Granted, I'll never be another Cecil B DeMille, but it kept me out of trouble for the day.

Have you ever wondered how socks just disappear?.. This is how it happens! I think that the same thing happens to car keys too!

6 comments:

  1. *laughs* That is pretty cool!

    Mysticlez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!... I did a few different ones today, but that was the only one I did when the room was actually clean(ish)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it. I've sort of solved the odd sock problem by getting only one color sock. (Black) This way, no matter how many manage to escape, I'll always have a matching pair!

      Delete
  3. That's adorable! Shame I've neglected my blog reading and just now discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! It's amazing how long it took to shoot that short clip... It took me all day just to train the sock to do that!

      Delete